2014-2018 Hospital Programme and Medical Programme
In accordance with the French code of public health, these programmes define the general objectives of the hospital in the following areas:
- medical and nursing care
- biomedical research
- social policy
- training plans
- management and information system management
This programme, which must be compatible with the objectives of the regional health care organisation scheme (schéma régional d’organisation sanitaire – SROS), determines the resources relating to hospitalisation, staff and any type of equipment the hospital needs to meet its objectives.
Our programme can be summarised in a charter: P.R.O.G.R.E.S.S.E.
- Priority to patients
- Respect for others
- Optimal organisation
- Guaranteed care and support
- Responsibility of players
- Enlistment of all
- Safety of care
- Satisfaction of patients
- Evaluation of treatment and services
A private hospital establishment, certified by social welfare, non-authorised by the French social security fund and specialising in the treatment of depression and all psychiatric disorders, Nightingale Hospitals – Paris (former Clinique du Château de Garches) has the mission to provide quality care in an exceptional environment.
This programme is an original approach to mental illness.
It is not a question of just giving drugs. The patient is cared for and supported.
This programme, which combines a quality care offer and high standards of professional practices, makes Nightingale Hospitals Paris – Clinique du Château a gold standard establishment.
Well integrated in the region of Paris, the establishment has national and international reach.
As a treatment centre it is a place where experiences can be shared. In the aim of continuous improvement, we are creating innovation through of:
- A belief: the more well-informed the patient, the better they recover, and the better the result;
- A programme: from their arrival, we prepare patients for their discharge and return to daily life;
- A triple undertaking: medical quality, quality of team work and quality of the environment.