The Clinique du Château were honoured to invite you on:
Wednesday 30 November 2016, 7-9 p.m.
To a round table, led by Christophe Hondelatte
On the topic:
Bipolar disorders: the challenges of recovery
The speakers were:
- Agathe Lenoel, author of ‘Who am I, when I’m not me? ‘
- Dr Marc Masson, Psychiatrist, author of Que sais-je: ‘Bipolar disorders’
- Céline Aimetti, delegate and co-founder of the association Clubhouse France
- Alice Vignaud, practitioner PTE – Peer helper. Mental health advice and support
- Dr Michael Barde, Psychiatrist, director of the Bipolar Disorder Psychological Education Group
At the end of the conference, an autograph session took place with Agathe Lenoel and Dr Marc Masson.